The Jamie Kimble Foundation for Courage is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Your donation is tax-deductible and essential to stopping intimate partner violence in our community before it begins.
#GivingTuesdayNow, a new global day of giving and united created as an emergency response to the unprecedented time caused by COVID-19. Your support is needed even more. The impact of your donation will help us to make a difference.
The Impact of Your Gift:
- $25 Supplies Domestic Violence classroom educational materials for one middle school classroom
- $50 - facilitator who will reach hundreds
- $75 Cost to print and distribute Warning Sign Cards to to schools, businesses and public events
- $125 Support the admission for an employee to attend the annual the JKFFC Employer's Domestic Violence Workshop
- $500-Cost to help high school students start Courage Clubs to raise awareness about healthy Teen dating relationships & be an advocate for peers
- $1000-Supports a purple out day for an area High School athletic team
Or send your check to the Jamie Kimble Foundation for Courage, 1850 E. Third Street, Suite 110, Charlotte, NC 28204. Donation checks should be made payable to the Jamie Kimble Foundation for Courage. And please tell us about your interest in intimate partner violence. Thank you!