- Participants will have until December 31, 2020 to create an original video on one of three topics affecting teens today: cyberbullying, consent, and learning about healthy partner relationships.
- Final videos are due at 11:59pm on December 31, 2020. Please create a shared folder (e.g. Google Drive, DropBox) containing the video and a brief summary (Word or Google Document) that provides an overview of the content and the inspiration behind it. Please submit the shared folder link in the form below.
- Students are encouraged to get as many video likes as possible by sharing their videos with friends and family.
- JKFFC will select a winner along with university partners. It will be taken into consideration the content message, number of video views, originality and creativity. The winning video will be announced at the virtual Teens for Courage Summit on February 13, 2021.
- Contestants must be a current student enrolled in high school.
- The winning video creator(s) will receive $500, for their school. (The award can be used to fund domestic violence awareness school initiatives and/or to support the school's Courage Club.)
- The winning video will be featured at our Teens for Courage Summit.
- Video resolution must be at least 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- File format .mp4 or .mov
- Video length should be 3 minutes or less
- Do not infringe on any third-party rights (logos, music, etc.)
- Do not include overly sensitive or graphic content or images, or any profanity