What We Do
We spearhead and support proactive prevention, awareness, education and research initiatives that help prevent interpersonal partner violence.
OUR WORK INCLUDES:
- Building and supporting Courage Clubs at local middle schools to engage and teach youth about the warning signs of domestic abuse and intimate partner violence.
- Hosting educational events and promoting awareness campaigns on domestic abuse and prevention.
- Funding initiatives to provide credible research for the exploration of innovative methods that stop interpersonal violence.
- Awareness campaigns that educate individuals about the early warning signs of domestic violence and how to foster healthy, safe relationships.
- Develop university partnerships to educate college age young people more deeply on the problem of interpersonal violence.